Monday, February 7, 2011

You are a little mystery to me

February 07, 2011
Cardigan & tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Tights: We Love Colors
Oxfords: Urban Outfitters


I believe this will be the swan song for these WLC tights. When I put them on, I discovered they had developed two holes on the right knee. I don't know where the holes came from - maybe from my snaggly fingernails, maybe from getting caught on something. I put some clear polish on the developing runs, trusted this skirt to be long enough to cover the holes, and wore them the rest of the day with no other problems. There was also a hole in the toe and a hole near the crotch, but the one near the crotch has been there (I punched my thumb through accidentally months ago) and has done a really good job of not running.

I'm debating on whether or not to invest in a new pair. On the one hand, they are pretty comfortable, super opaque, and I have worn them a lot. On the other hand, they still have that issue of bagging around the ankles and they're more expensive than my flat broke self can afford.

For now though, I think we'll just have to say adieu, adieu, parting is such sweet sorrow. Whether there's a 'morrow for me and WLC, we'll just have to see.

♫: Amanda Palmer - The Ship Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails