Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I wanna be her... so do you

January 04, 2011
Jacket: Old Navy plus ($20 I think)
Tunic/shirt: Just My Size
Cropped jeans: Avenue
Boots: Vintage Grime via Ebay ($50)
Belt: Coldwater Creek
Necklace: Asos


Here it is, the jean jacket I've been wearing almost every day in Texas in lieu of an actual winter coat!

This outfit features two items that I can't figure out how to wear, yet in a fit of temporary insanity I decided to wear them both at the same time. I bought the boots because of their color - and I never wore them out in public before, because of their color. These pants are shorter than I thought they'd be and don't taper at the ankle like I'd hoped. But when I was coming back from Ohio, I saw a lady at the airport who was wearing cuffed jeans and lace-up boots and I thought, Eureka!

Check it out, I even have detail shots:

teal vintage Justin roper boots

January 04, 2011 detail
necklace: Asos
pins: Needlings on Etsy, free with my owl brooch, and a pin from a promo pack I got when ACRD was promoting Whip It.



Do you think I should keep putting the prices on things? I didn't price a lot of this stuff because I've worn it before and I think I mentioned the price previously. I think it's interesting when other bloggers do it but... um... I'm kind of lazy. :)

♫: Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her

4 comments:

  1. Omg those boots are gorg! You should definitely wear them out more.

    I started out putting up prices on my blog, but got lazy too. If I get a really good deal I may mention it but these days I'm happy if I remember if something was thrifted or swapped or bought retail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thank your for the add on google reader.
    I like the blue shoes, blue is one of my fav. colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those boots! That's one of my favorite colors right there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet boots! Hope you've had a great holiday season, I'm back to blogging.

    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails