Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do you hear me? Do you care?

January 05, 2011
Cardigan & tank: Old Navy
Trousers: Lane Bryant, thrifted
Shoes: Pink Duchess via Urban Og I think.
Necklace: from high school, probably Hot Topic.


Nothing special today. The pants I brought back from my mom's house - I actually had thrifted them years ago and left them there. How old does something have to be to be vintage?

You can't really see the shoes but they are pointy toe oxfords. They're a little too narrow to be totally comfortable and they're made of some kind of manmade material which is kind of smelly.

I have a really nasty head cold right now, so I'm going to bed early. Goodnight!

♫: Missing Persons - Words

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! I think it has ti be 20 years old to count as vintage but I am not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colours on that cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cardigan in conjunction with the pinstripe pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails