Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Etsy Tuesday - An Unkindness of Ravens

If you hadn't noticed, I happen to like birds. And I've been on a bit of a raven kick lately. I'm still pretty upset about never again being able to find that awesome "Omnivore" raven lunch bag I liked so much, but these other things I found while searching are pretty cool too.

Yes, I know some of them are actually crows. Shh!



Take to the Wind - 5x5 ...
$15.00

Reverence For Raven Cha...
$3200.00

Nevermore Raven Wax Sea...
$

SALE Raven Crop Jacket
$75.00

CROWS (4) - Wall STENCI...
$34.99

Raven with Black Spruce...
$530.00

The Raven... a white de...
$

3D Bronze Raven Claw Pe...
$49.00

FOUR Bird on a Branch S...
$

Raven Messenger Bag
$

Nevermore Tie
$24.00

Neo Victorian Woodland ...
$

Baby raven among forget...
$12.00

Leather Raven Tail Feat...
$

Raven Soul Totem Goddes...
$95.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these things, especially the neo victorian woodland necklace!
    I've been loving things with stags on recently
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raven tail feather hair stick.. wicked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails