Friday, November 12, 2010

Five on Friday


Degenerate art display - ie unGerman Art. Note surrealist masterpieces all confined together on a tiny wall. Pictures, Images and Photos


1. "Degenerate" Art condemned and buried by Nazis unearthed in Berlin.

2. The 50s Housewife Experiment - a woman decides to live as a 50s housewife for two weeks, cooking from 50s cookbooks and following style advice from 50s magazines.

3. DIY Archaeology from Seventh Generation. I have things dating from my pre-teen years piled up at my mother's house, so I might have to do a little of this myself.

4. Get $20 when you sign up for Gilt.

5. Send a GLSEN Safe Space kit to a local school. Help schools better deal with the bullying against LGBT teens.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails