Monday, November 15, 2010

too little too late

November 15, 2010
Sweater and tank: Merona by Target ($?? they were on clearance)
Trousers: Gloria Vanderbilt via Ross (Free with gift card)
Shoes: Sketchers (gift)
Necklace: Claire's (also on clearance)


This is an outfit from last week, not super fancy but very comfortable.

I was on a field trip with the Girl Scouts on Saturday when I found out my father passed away. He'd been battling cancer for a while, though, so it wasn't a big surprise. I will probably do a longer post about it later.

♫: Ramona Falls - Russia

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers. Even when you're expecting it, it can be so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails