1. Plus size designer fashion now in Saks Fifth Avenue. In addition to Anna Scholz, who I blogged about the other day, they'll be carrying designs in plus sizes by designers such as Valentino and Chanel. Marc Jacobs is also considering a plus size line.
2. Holla Back NYC is a blog that empowers women and men to fight back against street harassment.
3. Awful Library Books is a funny site where librarians submit books they've found in their stacks that just don't belong there.
4. Allure magazine's best in beauty highlights some impressive and surprisingly affordable products.
5. Asos has finally launched their U.S. site. Check it out!