Sunday, September 26, 2010

Clear Cut

I was on This Next looking for sweaters in a plus size when I found this adorable thing:



Of course, that sweater is no longer available, but when curiosity caused me to click through to the designer's website, I found many more lovelies!




I love the structured jackets and the flowing dresses in this designer's clothing line, as well as the wild, colorful prints!

I feel like American designers have really dropped the ball with designing for plus sized women, and that ladies in the UK have so many more flattering, stylish options. Considering how people in the U.S. fuss over the "obesity epidemic," one would think that they would make more clothes for fat people. Maybe they're just providing us with awful clothes in an attempt to shame us into being thinner.

Anyway, the designer is Anna Scholz, and while her designs are way out of my price range, they are very lovely to look at. You can purchase items through her website or through her salon on the Saks Fifth Avenue website. She also has lower-priced but still lovely options at Simply Be.

Today's song: Lali Puna - Clear Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails