Thursday, January 20, 2011

stop before someone ends up getting hurt

January 20, 2011
Sweatshirt: Fashion Bug (old)
Skirt: Dickies (secondhand)
Boots: Vintage via Ebay
Leggings: Forever 21 +
Scarf: Torrid, I think.


This outfit is based on the same inspiration as this one. Crazy how two outfits can come from the same photo, isn't it?

I made sure to tuck this scarf in because the pattern is skulls and crossbones. This was from Friday when we watched Peter Pan, though (the live action version), so if anyone had asked, I would have said it was my pirate scarf. The kindergartners don't seem to mind my occasional odd accessory choice (spider necklace, dinosaur necklace, green sparkle spider web socks) so I'm sure they would have been okay with it.

I'm doing all right, and I appreciate the support some of you have given. I didn't grow up with my dad, so we're not super duper close, but it's still really hard now that I'm handling his expenses, being reminded every day that he's gone.

We're not? We weren't, heh. I keep forgetting to use past tense. I understand that's common.

I've gained weight since the last time I wore this skirt, can you tell? You can click the "dickies pencil skirt" tag to compare the photos. I don't think I'll wear it again until I drop a few pounds. It fit okay but to me it doesn't look like it fits okay.

♫: Charlotte Gainsbourg - Little Monsters

1 comment:

  1. I really like your shoes!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    Runway Inspiration: Wunderkind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails