Sunday, December 5, 2010

November book list

Catophile Bibliophile Pictures, Images and Photos


1. The Shining - Stephen King
2. The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman
3. The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
4. The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman

Currently Reading: The Green Mile - Stephen King

I am a huge Stephen King fan, and yet I'd never read The Shining before. I enjoyed it. It was a real page turner!

The first two books in the His Dark Materials trilogy were very good, but the third one sort of lost me, especially near the end. It got odd and hard to follow.

I think I'm going to tackle the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series next, because I just watched the movie recently and I really liked it.

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for entering my giveaway! If you would, please come back and drop your email so I can contact you if you win. Thanks =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails