Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boutiques.com



After reading this post on Adored Austin, I decided to head over to Boutiques.com and create my very own profile. It categorized my style as being somewhat punk and somewhat street and offered these runway photos as examples. I don't think they're too accurate as to where I am now, but they're accurate as far as the style I wish I had.

I can't afford most of the stuff that they offer as suggestions in my boutique, though I do like the majority of the items, the Free People stuff especially. It's pretty cool to have a computerized personal shopper. Is there a site that does this for plus sizes?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, lord. I was curious from reading your post, so I made my own profile, too. TIME-SUCK! Loved it, though - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails