Friday, April 29, 2011

Moments of Win




impromptu photoshoot when i came upon a collection of props from the set of Jurassic Park.

Banff National Park, Canada
I heard about Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies when I was in college. I dreamed of going there for 12 years; when the opportunity presented itself in April 2009, I bought my ticket and hopped on the plane! We had a wonderful time exploring the mountains, going on ice hikes, trekking across Lake Louise, and visiting glaciers. One afternoon, I even saw a bald eagle gliding right above my car!

jammers are winners
Me (in the pink jersey) jamming (ie, scoring points and getting beaten up) for the first time ever!

The Moment
The Moment when everything changed...


Enjoy more moments of win at this awesome flickr pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails