Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sorry, darlings

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image from we♥it


I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately. My camera went kaputski a while ago and I can't afford to buy a new one right now. Unfortunately I don't really have any outfit photos saved up, so there won't be any of those for a while.

8-Track Fridays have been queued through the end of the year, so those will always be popping up on schedule. I also would like to continue adding new content in the form of Etsy Tuesday posts, inspiration posts, and things like Polyvore when I have the time. I've just been really busy and distracted lately - I haven't even been keeping up with my favorite blogs, which I used to read religiously.

A little bit of an update on how things are going:
School is going to be over here at the beginning of June, so things are a little hectic from the standpoint of finding a stopping point, trying to tie up loose ends and tidying up. I had a really excellent interview for a 5th grade teaching position and I've got my fingers and toes crossed that I'll get it! I continue to volunteer as an official with Assassination City Roller Derby. I've been taking a fun cardio belly dance class at the local rec center once a week. I haven't been reading very much. :(

What's new with you, lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails