Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm probably makin' this up


Shirt: Wal-mart I think?
Cami: Old Navy
Capris: Gloria Vanderbilt via Marshalls
Shoes: American Eagle via Ross
Teeny tiny horseshoe necklace: Gift
Watch: Target


Woah, someone needs to cut the grass.

I took a detail pic of these shoes when I wore them with the "swing and a miss" outfit and never bothered to post it. I wear them a lot, though, so I'll get a detail shot of them soon!

I don't normally go into mall stores like AE because nothing there would fit me, so it's easy to forget that they have other things like shoes and jewelry. My favorite perfume is actually a fragrance I bought from Pacific Sunwear - because an employee was standing at the entrance of the store and asked if I wanted a sample.

Anyway, I wore this to a training for the summer school program I mentioned in my last post. I also got rained on, which explains my crankypants expression. I'll try to be more cheerful in the future.

Today's Music: We Are Scientists - Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails