Monday, June 28, 2010

Dress uniform

Thought I'd try out this whole Polyvore thing with a couple of looks based on dresses.
I was a huge tomboy growing up, so it seems a little strange for me to gravitate toward wearing dresses... but they're just so easy! Instead of having to find a top and bottom that can coordinate, you have the whole thing put together, and all you need to do is add accessories and shoes!

And even though I'm not a fan of this trend toward rompers, they do have some appeal for the same reason - they're a ready made outfit. Just grab and go!

For these collages I picked a couple of dresses I've been lusting over from eShakti and Coldwater Creek. Click on each picture for details.

dress 2Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
dress 1Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails